We very much look forward to welcoming you to Scourie Hotel where we have taken every possible step to safeguard the welfare of guests and staff. We hope that you will be able to relax and enjoy your stay safe in the knowledge that we have taken all necessary precautions to comply with government guidelines, while maintaining a true sense of Highland hospitality and ensuring your experience is not overly compromised or diminished.
HOTEL GUEST ARRIVAL
- We will contact you prior to arrival and give clear instructions regarding our check-in process and any changes or updates to our COVID policy.
- In order to enable us to complete the necessary sanitising between guests we would ask that you do not check in prior to 4:00pm unless by prior arrangement.
- On arrival you will be greeted by a staff member at Reception. We would ask that you make use of the hand sanitiser available prior to entering the hotel.
- Our team will maintain a safe distance between you and them at all times, we politely ask you to do the same.
- We will check you in immediately and take you directly to your room.
- Please let us know if you require assistance with taking your luggage to your room. We will wear disposable gloves when handling your luggage.
- Your room key will be thoroughly sanitised before your arrival and handed to you in a sealed bag.
- We will have taken extra care in preparing your room. Upon the departure of the previous guest each room will be sanitised using Eco Statics Ultra part of the Eco Statics Spray system which is able to kill COVID on contact. Your room will then be thoroughly cleaned following which it will be treated with Eco Statics Control which continues to be effective for up to four weeks ensuring you are protected for the duration of your stay.
- We will provide you with your own personal pocket hand sanitiser for use throughout your stay.
- Subject to the requirements prevailing at the time of your stay you will find a personal health pack in your room which will include a fresh cotton face mask and latex gloves. If use of these is required in and around the hotel during your stay you will be advised at check in.
- We will take your credit card details prior to arrival to ensure a smooth check-out process and minimise the need for contact on the estate. Please note we do not accept cash.
- Please make use of sanitising hand lotions at entry and exit points and at strategic points around the hotel.
AROUND THE HOTEL
- Social distancing measures will be in place in all common areas throughout the hotel.
- Enhanced cleaning programmes have been implemented in all public areas, including frequent disinfection of high touch areas. We will take care that this cleaning does not impact on your stay, but you will see the team in action from time to time, please feel free to ask questions if you have any concerns with these precautions.
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at every entry point and in the principal public areas.
- Please wash your hands when returning to your room.
- Housekeeping services, may be restricted during your stay. For stays of seven nights or less we will not be offering a daily housekeeping service. If you require fresh linen or towel, your waste bin emptying or replacement guest amenities then please ask at Reception. Where this is requested, we will ask you to vacate and ventilate the room prior to staff entering.
- If, prior to arrival at our hotel, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us, before leaving home, so that we can reschedule your stay.
- It is important to note, that for the safety of other guests and our team, any guest staying with us that displays symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be asked to seek medical attention. Should you be advised to self-isolate, we will request that you check out immediately and return home.
Our commitment to you:
- All team members are required to:
- Stay at home if unwell;
- Practice good personal hygiene, including regular hand washing and sanitising;
- Maintain social distance;
- Wear PPE when appropriate;
- Follow the company’s COVID-19 operating procedures;
- Our management team monitors government guidance daily and will act quickly to implement changes and train staff accordingly. Please note that the above policy may therefore be subject to change at short notice depending on the government advice prevailing at the time.
a final note…
The nature of our hotel makes it difficult to implement hard and fast rules and restrictions. We would therefore ask all our guests to apply common sense and take responsibility for your own personal space and physical distancing when moving around the hotel. We will endeavour to avoid any contact however if you do encounter us when negotiating the narrow corridors or stairs then please have confidence that our team will have complied with our COVID commitment!